Do you have tips, experience, interesting thoughts, or ideas about yoga that you want to share with the world?
YogaKali welcomes contributions from fellow yogis around the globe.
- Posting on YogaKali is an excellent chance to build your portfolio as a writer and share your ideas and expertise with thousands of readers monthly. Your opinion matters!
- Get exposure. I will promote your content just like my own. I will include the article in my newsletter and share it on all social media channels (+30 000 follows across all mediums).
- Each post will include a visible picture of you, a brief bio and a dofollow backlink to your website and preferred social channels.
YogaKali covers yoga, mindfulness, and wellness.
I'm looking for engaging content that will be useful to my readers. I especially encourage well-researched science-based content. Pieces with practical advice, personal experience, or controversial perspectives are also highly welcome.
Be sure to search the YogaKali website to avoid submitting articles on the topics that have already been covered.
Write about things you're passionate about and know inside out. Share your expertise!
To give you a rough idea, here are the example titles of the articles I'd like to see (these titles are just examples!):
- 10 Mistakes Every Beginner Yogi Makes
- 5 Reasons To Do Yoga For Weight Loss (According To Science)
- 3 Easy Ways To Master Pigeon Pose
- How To Improve Your Home Yoga Practice In 5 Easy Steps
- How To Relieve A Stiff Neck
- How To Prepare For A Silent Yoga Retreat
- Cardio And Yoga: Which Should Go First?
- Can't Do Chaturanga Dandasana? Here's What To Do
- Are You Making These 3 Mistakes In Chair Pose?
Experience & Inspiration
- Why I Don't Do Headstands (And You Shouldn't As Well)
- Splits In 30 Days: Myth or Reality? I Tried To Find Out
- How I Adapted Yoga Philosophy To My Daily Life
Ideas & Opinion Pieces
- Instayoga Mentality: What It Is And How It Might Be Affecting Your Practice
- Innovative Yoga Teaching: What Does It Mean In 2019?
If you're still not sure what to write about, send me a message at [email protected] with the title: "Guest Posting. Content Ideas." I'll get back to you ASAP with some content suggestions.
- Your post must be written in English. Please make sure to diligently proofread the spelling, grammar, and punctuation before submitting.
- Please submit unique articles only. The content must be original, meaning that it has not been published elsewhere before.
- The article should be around 1000 words. It can be longer or slightly shorter, but no less than 800 words.
- Please use additional resources, such as scientific studies, news outlets, or authoritative external links to support your statements. Do not use hyperlinks. Instead, put relevant links in brackets: [https://yogakali.com/yoga-101-basics-for-beginners]. By the way, I love when you link to some of the older posts on YogaKali related to the topic.
- You can include images, gifs, Youtube videos, or any other visual resources to engage the reader. Images should be of high quality and stick to copyright laws. If you don't have access to paid stock photo websites, check Unsplash or Creative Commons.
- Include a short bio as well as links to your website and social media accounts of your choice (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest). Add a photo of yourself that you would like me to use for your bio or send me the e-mail linked to your Gravatar account.
- Title. Capitalize every single word in the title.
- Paragraphs & Subheadings. Please use short paragraphs to increase readability. Where necessary, include a relevant subheading in bold to guide the reader.
- Punctuation. Use a single space after full stop; don't forget about Oxford comma; use punctuation inside of the quote.
- Images. If you include an image with your submission, please use 16:9 landscape format. Make sure to send me the links where the images are hosted.
Keep In Mind
- By submitting the article, you guarantee that the content is entirely written by you, not rewritten or translated from any other sources. I have zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
- After sending the article to YogaKali, you agree not to publish it (or parts of it) elsewhere. If you want to share the post on your personal blog after it has been published on YogaKali, please reach out to me for guidelines.
- Once I accept the article for publishing, it becomes the property of YogaKali permanently. I reserve the right to edit it as I see fit. The changes might include style, grammar, punctuation, title, etc.
- Any affiliate links to products or services, as well as links irrelevant to the main idea of the article, will be removed without notice.
How To Submit
If you have an article ready:
- Send your completed post in Microsoft Word document to [email protected] Include "Guest Post" and your preferred title in the subject line.
- Attach relevant images with attributions.
- Include a short bio, a photo of yourself, and a link to your website and/or social media accounts.
If you want to submit a query about the idea for a future article:
- Send us your post pitch to [email protected] Include "Guest Post Pitch" in the subject line.
- If I'm interested in the idea, you'll receive a follow-up e-mail within 7 days. If you don't hear from me in 10 days, then you're welcome to submit the idea for your post to other websites.
I've Submitted An Article. Now What?
I read every submission and will do my best to get back to you even if your article wasn't accepted for publishing. That said, if you haven't received a response within 14 days, feel free to publish your article on other websites.
If I'm interested in publishing your article on YogaKali, you'll hear back from me no later than 14 days since your submission.
Then, we can work on the editing process, if it's needed.
Is every submission guaranteed to be published?
Unfortunately, no. I set very high standards for the guest posts on YogaKali. Generally, I will get back to you even if your article is not accepted for publishing and give you my honest feedback.
When will the article get published if it is accepted?
If your article gets accepted for publishing on YogaKali, I will get back to you no later than 14 days. If there's a fair amount of text that needs to be edited, it can take up to two weeks additionally until your article appears on the website. If the article corresponds to all the writing and formatting guidelines, it will be published within a week after I get back to you.
Can I share the published article on other blogs and websites?
No. When you submit an article to YogaKali, you agree not to publish the content or parts of it on any other online platforms. After accepting your article for publishing, YogaKali gets permanent rights for it.
Can I share the article on my social media?
Certainly! You are welcome to share the link to the article across all your social channels.
Do I get paid for the posts?
No, YogaKali doesn't pay its contributors at the moment. All submissions are voluntary.
Do I have to pay to contribute?
Absolutely not. But you have to offer high-quality, engaging, original, and valuable content to get published on Yogakali.com.
Thanks for your interest in posting for YogaKali!
Have any questions?
Reach out to us at [email protected] or fill out the contact form.